September 7, 2012

Liebster Award


I was nominated for the Liebster Award by a sweet friend, Stephanie Lassiter.The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers by bloggers. It's a way to acknowledge each other & say, "you're doing a great job." It's for bloggers with 200 or less followers, so it's also a nice way to spread the word about smaller blogs! 

Here's what to do: When you receive the award, nominate 11 blogs that you read, post 11 random facts about yourself, and answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you. Once you nominate 11 blogs for the award, ask them 11 questions & eagerly await their responses (: 

My nominees are: 
1. For This Child I Prayed
kelli ingram  

2. Afternoons & Coffeespoons
alexa moyer

3.  Just a Vapor
stephanie robnett 

meghan cavin 

anna bargeron 

molly fornadel

morgan cox  

sisters, margaret & jeannie 

mary vandecar

kayla anderson 

amber coley

 11 facts about me:

[1] i am a wife to my very best friend [fairy tales do happen], soon-to-be stay at home mom, and daughter of the Most High

[2] my favorite color is green. any kind of green. 

[3] i am a workout junkie - i love working out

[4] i could eat my weight in crunchy peanut butter

[5] i've hiked 1,400 miles of the AT 

[6] i hated college, but i'm thankful for the education and the life experiences i gained while there

[7]  i want to run / own a bakery & cafe

[8]  i love birthdays - especially my own

[9] traveling is a passion of mine - i want to see the world...all of it

[10] we haven't had tv since we got married 

[11] i  love a good meal from a nice restaurant and think it's absolutely worth the money to splurge

 
My answers to Steph's questions:

[1] If you could be an animal, what would you be?
a monkey

[2] What is your favorite thing about yourself? Any attribute- physical or other.
 this is something that i like about myself, but can also get me in trouble - typically i have a clear picture of what i want & i'm pretty stubborn about doing what it takes to get it
 
[3] If you could ask God one thing right now, what would it be?
when You comin' back?  (Seriously)
 
[4] If you could tell your five year old self one thing, what would it be?
don't bully your little sister so much
 
[5] What is your fondest memory of your childhood?
[for some reason i seriously don't remember many details about my childhood - much to my dad's dismay...he says he wouldn't have spent so much money on life experiences for me not to remember them - haha!] seriously though, i loved our family vacations
 
[6] Who is the one person you admire most. Why? 
 my Mikey. i could talk about what i admire about him all day. he's a hard worker. he's a prayer warrior for our family. he loves life. he has a passion and a heart for people that i don't have. he loves the Lord. he doesn't mind getting his hands dirty. he's super manly. he sees things from a totally different perspective than i do. he's brilliant and such a stud.
 
[7] Describe yourself in three words.
organized, athletic & creative
 
[8] Why did you start a blog?
to keep up with what's going on in life [it'll be much easier to search through the blog one day than it is to search through journals] & share it with friends & family 
 
[9] If you only had one store to shop at for the rest of your life, what would it be?
anthropologie [my guilty pleasure] 
 
[10] What make-believe world out of any book or movie would you LOVE to travel to?
Narnia
 
[11] If you were stranded on a deserted island... just kidding. If someone wrote a book about your life, what actress would play your role?
Hmmmm....I have no idea!!

My 11 questions for my nominees [they're pretty simple] (: :
 [1] What is your favorite cake flavor?
[2] What is your Pandora station on right now?
[3] What was your first blog post about?
[4] What is your favorite holiday tradition?
[5] What was your favorite year of grade school & why?
[6] What's your favorite recipe?! [Do share (:] 
[7] Do you have any nasty habits [burping, nose picking...]?
[8] Where do you do your grocery shopping?
[9] If you could do one crazy, adventurous thing - what would it be?
[10] What was your first car?
[11] What's your favorite month of the year?


 
 




1 comment:

  1. Love this, Megan!
    I would definitely go to Narnia, too. I honestly wanted to see how many people agreed, lol! (I never read/watched Harry Potter but I've read all of Narnia multiple times.)

    ReplyDelete