September 22, 2017

Amos' first day of school

1-4

1

1-2

1-3 

  Our sweet Amos started preschool last week and has been loving it! We're super fortunate that his school is about an 8 minute walk from our house and the weather has been nice, so we've been able to walk him to / from school just about every day. He really loves his teacher, Mrs. Mandy, and has made sweet friends already. 

One of my favorite things has been chatting on the way home about whatever he's done that day. We talk about who he played on the play ground and what story they read as well as what letter they're working on during writing time. I also love hearing sweet stories from the play ground...so far my favorite: 

"A little three year old girl from the K3 class told me that I'm crazy, but she likes me the best..." (while stating almost in a confessing manner that he wasn't actually being crazy) 

Cheers to new things this year. Mosie, you're a rockstar and I'm so proud of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment