October 3, 2017

girls trip | kansas city, mo

1-33

1-2

1-3

1-4

1-5

1-6

1-7

1-8

1-10


Our 5th annual girls trip took us to Kansas City, MO this year! We're 5 years, 5 babies (with 2 on the way) in and say that it takes perfect alignment of the stars to find a weekend that works for us all...but, we keep making it happen. 

I don't think I had any expectations for what Kansas was going to be like, but I was pleasantly surprised by all it had to offer. Thanks to sweet friends from our gym who moved to KC a couple of years ago, we had an extensive list of things to do, places to see & restaurants to try while we were there. 

After settling our stuff into our quaint Airbnb, we walked to Joe's BBQ for lunch. Not only was this place recommended to us by my friends, but it popped up on every "KC Must Do" list we checked. Needless to say, it didn't disappoint! Between the laughter & stories shared, we ventured to the River City Market, sipped iced coffee at Quay, and explored a ginormous antique mall. 

I'm so thankful for Mikey & the village of people we have surrounding us who help take care of our kiddos while I'm gone. I know it's no small feat to care for our pack of wild wolves for a few days and will forever be grateful for a chance to escape with these girls while they're being looked after! 

No comments:

Post a Comment