September 25, 2019

Solly goes to school and turns FIVE!!

Untitled

1-25

Sweet Solly. So many BIG things have happened in your world recently -- you started pre-school this year (and are totally rocking it out) AND you turned five! 

We've loved celebrating you for the past couple of weeks. You took Power Ranger cake pops to your friends at school and jumped at Big Air with some of our best buds. You loved the puzzle I scooped up in Louisville for you (100 pieces!) and the airplanes daddy and your brothers picked out. 

Sollah-Roo, you are so special. You're perceptive and emotional. You love Power Rangers and (still) Sleepy Dog. This past year you spent time at the lake, the farm and beach. You gained another little brother. You learned to swim. 

You're growing big and strong. I love watching you with your brothers - you flow seamlessly between them (most of the time) and truly love being with them. You are so special to me and I am so thankful that you're mine. 

2 comments:

  1. It was a decent post to be sure. I completely delighted in understanding it in my lunch time. Will definitely come and visit this blog all the more frequently. Much obliged muaveso for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a really nice post. In idea I would like cuoc bong 88 to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.

    ReplyDelete