June 7, 2012

Update on 12 Tyler Street

A lot has happened at our humble abode lately. But instead of boring you with details, I'll just show you the pictures! (:

nook 

primer in the nook!!!!
getting ready to prime the chimney

our bedroom

last window to be trimmed

building the frame

yay!

kitchen

measuring

trimming the doors in the kitchen

mike & cp putting up the gable [hand-made] vents 

Mikey & CP workin'

putting in the gable vent

*Stay tuned. As we get a couple more projects finished I'll be posting more before & after pictures! 

3 comments:

  1. Yayyy! I was hoping you'd put up house pictures soon!! It all looks so great! Those brick walls and floors make me swoon! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally an update!! it's looking beautiful! i'm in love with the brick wall. and so excited to see the nursery when you get to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just so impressed with that handy hubs of yours! It's looking great!

    ReplyDelete