1. I have walked from Springer Mt., Georgia to Bear Mt., New York.
2. My favorite food is peanut butter. Hands down. I can (and do) eat a 16 oz jar in about 3 days. I know, it's a problem.
3. I'm pretty obsessed with my birthday. This past year was my golden birthday (:
4. I love to travel. Any where, any place, any time. I'm so crazy about traveling that I'll load up my baby and bring him too. (He had his passport at 3 months old...)
5. I have 2 tattoos. One on my left wrist, the other on my right foot.
6. I love dessert.
7. I love crossfit. I (freakishly) like to workout to workout.
8. This crazy boy has had my heart for 10 years now. (Sheesh, we're getting old...). Wouldn't trade a single minute of those 10 years for anything in the world.
9. My DREAM job would be to be on American Pickers. I love treasures, trinkets, digging through other peoples stuff. I have a laundry basket full of old glass jars that I scavenged from a neighbors trash pile right now. They'll be fabulous when I can figure out what to do with them. (:
10. I still sleep with my blanket. I asked Mike before we were married if I had to give up, and bless his soul, he said "no" (: I don't leave home without it!