May 20, 2015

Amos' favorite things | two and a half

Untitled

Favorites at 2.5:
Color: red
Thing to do: play a "pe-nano" and sing (he hasn't played with his piano in months ... it's in storage...weird)
Very best friend: papa and mimi
Place to go: McDonalds, Chick-Fil-A and the mall
Food: bacon & watermelon (...what he had for breakfast) 
Drink: says Mountain Dew, but it's really milk
Show: Curious George, Tumble Leaf & Umizoomi
Thing in the entire world: fans 

What else do you love?: "Frisbees. I like backetsballs and frisbees...and soccer balls."
*You also love Gravitopia so very much and want to take Baby Wren there. You just told me so. (: 

Mooshka, you're so fun. I love stealing time with you when Solly Mack is sleeping and forcing you to "snugga" me on the couch. I have so very much enjoyed watching you as a big brother. At 2.5 you're fun and spunky. You LOVE to be outside more than anything. You are super articulate - and becoming more so every single day. We talk about fans (any kind you can imagine) a lot. You sing James Taylor's "something in the way she moves" to me and have promised that you'll dance with me to it at your wedding. I love being home with you (and Solomon, of course) and am super thankful that I get to be your mama! I can't wait to see what the summer holds for us sweet Amos! 

1 comment:

  1. This is the good stuff, Mc. You're a wonderful mama.

    ReplyDelete