August 16, 2018

month nine | oscar fox

1-9

Nine whole months! I always feel like 9 months of pregnancy lasts forever and ever, but then nine months of a fresh new babe passes in the blink of an eye. You're the happiest guy around. You absolutely love those big brothers of yours and they're pretty smitten with you too. 

In this last month you've consistently slept through the night all but one night I think. Thank you child. You say "ma" on repeat when you want more of something, but that's your only word. Not even a "mama" or "dada" consistently.  Sometimes you still like to perch on my hip to see what's going on, but mostly you like to crawl around to wherever the brothers are.

I love being your mama. You are a constant source of joy to our family. I'm looking forward to one more trip to the coast with you in tow this fall and of course starting to plan your first birthday party! Oscar, keep growing big and strong. We sure do love you littlest one! 


No comments:

Post a Comment