September 15, 2018

month ten | oscar fox

1-5

Oscar Fox. I could eat you with a spoon. I have loved every minute of being your mama these past ten months. You're normally so easy and happy (not here because you'd just woken up and were not happy about being made to have your picture taken). You're seeming more and more like one of the boys and less and less like the baby. You can hold your own on the trampoline, get anywhere you please (still by crawling / almost by walking), have two more teeth coming in, and win the award for best sleeper in the Martin house. You're a great eater - favs include: pizza, CFA, yogurt, bananas and peanut butter. You pull my face in and give the sweetest sloppy open mouthed kisses. And, you love to play "Where's Oscar" with your sleepy fox! You are outrageously loud and hilarious. Oh, and you still look a whole lot like Mama. 

Child, I love you. You've stretched us and grown us. You've made me a better mama, as each of you do. You're making daddy a better daddy and the brothers better brothers. I thank Jesus for you always and pray His strength over you. Grow big and strong little guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment