December 29, 2009

12.10 through 12.15

Okay...finally! More Pictures! (:

December 10
Bye-Bye BlackBird
(okay, it's not actually a black bird...but Mike & I just watched Public Enemies recently and that song comes to mind...)

December 11
This cute little guy loves to play on our porch. He does remind me a little of the squirrels at Clemson though ... look at how close I was able to get to him!

December 12
My BEST's first wedding shower -- a Christmas shower! (:
*Bridesmaids (minus Jenna and Allison)
9.25.10

December 13
Melbug's S'MORE hangin' on the Christmas tree!

12.14.09
Ornament Swap
Coffee Underground
Julie, Kristi, Carolyn, Melissa, Whitney, Elizabeth, Jenna, Ashleigh, Me

December 15
My ornament from the swap with the girls! (Thanks Julie, I LOVE it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment