April 8, 2010

a very busy, very tired girl

Hmm..where to even start?! I. Am. Exhausted. Monday of this week I started working a second part time job. I'm still working part time at Andy's office and now, I'm working the rest of my "free" hours at the hardware store. Does "All in the Family" sound familiar?! Hah. While it has been nice to be working a little more (or a lot more), I'd forgotten what full time work hours are like! I truly am exhausted when I get home from work ... which has led to minimal house work being done and little to no workouts! ): I'm sure once I work this schedule a little longer I'll be used to it and ready to take on the world again, but now I just want to head home & pull the covers up until tomorrow morning!

Side note: the garden is coming along wonderfully! We've gotten about half of the stuff that we got put in pots (pictures are coming soon!) and I got dirt today to put in the other pots so I can have everything planted & ready to go. Our little strawberries are flourishing - there are about 9 or 10 on the plant (: and everything else seems to be growing right along! Nothing else is budding yet, but I think we still have a month before we should expect anything. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment