April 16, 2014

baby bump | progress

Untitled
15 weeks 3 days
[15 weeks 5 days with Amos]

Untitled
16 weeks 1 day 
[16 weeks 5 days with Amos]

Untitled
17 weeks
[17 weeks 4 days with Amos]


How far along? 17 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss?  +7 pounds
Maternity clothes? Loving some maternity jeans right & my trusty sweat pants (: 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: This isn't a fair question since I have a 17 month old who is teething / hasn't figured out how to cover himself up in the middle of the night after he's kicked off all of his covers...
Best moment this week: Feeling this little one jump & jive! 
Have you told family and friends: yep 
Miss Anything? nope!   
Movement: YES! Have been able to feel this wee one moving around earlier than with Moose, but I'm sure that's only because I know what it feels like to have a human swimming around inside my belly 
Food cravings: nothing 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, but I've been having headaches like I did with Amos   
Have you started to show yet: Definitely! 
Gender prediction: Ehhhh have switched from girl to boy  
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Our beach trip for a long weekend in a few weeks! (:  


No comments:

Post a Comment