May 23, 2012

15 weeks

15 weeks



How far along? 15 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: +4 pounds [probably more by now, but my next appointment isn't for another couple of weeks]
Maternity clothes? Still not yet, but I immediately resort to sweats or workout clothes after work
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: still sleeping great
Best moment this week: using my mother's day massage that mikey gave me! 
Have you told family and friends: yep 
Miss Anything? being able to breathe in my work clothes! 
Movement: Have had a few instances where it definitely felt like something is swimming around in my belly!
Food cravings: nothing new 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope, but I'm still having some nasty headaches 
Have you started to show yet: there's a little bump - I've been told by 2 people recently [one being Mike] that I definitely look pregnant now
Gender prediction: no idea (: 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: takin' this baby [bump] to NY for a long weekend with my cousin, Amber to see Alexa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment