November 11, 2015

counting down to three


Since Amos will be THREE in two days, I've been strolling down memory lane - reliving his past birthday parties ...

It's been so fun to watch you grow, Amos! You're amazing. You're (incredibly) smart and funny. You love to be outside, rain or shine. You're a bird of an eater. You're obsessed with (nerf & real) guns and puddles. You're sort of shrimpy (still in 2T pants) and very athletic. Your favorite shows are Umizoomi and American Ninja Warrior. You love to do math with gummies and can count to 20 in Spanish (Ria is working on your colors too). You are learning to be such a good big brother and every once in a while I see glimpses of you and Solomon being best friends in days soon to come. Occasionally you want to hold him and play with him (but most of the time you bump into him and knock him down and take things from him). You're coming around to the idea of another baby and I know you're going to be a great big brother to this baby too.

Mooshka, I love you. You'll always be my biggest boy (besides Daddy-O). I love just sitting back and watching you explore and take on the world. You're so brave big one. I love you so very much and can't wait to celebrate you turning THREE!


Untitled

1 comment:

  1. can't believe this sweet boy is turning three. it's such a joy watching him grow!

    ReplyDelete