January 4, 2017

cheers to 30

1

1-2

1-3

1-4

1-5

1-6

1-7

Untitled


my mikey planned a surprise party for my 30th birthday ... a room full of our special people (at Stella's -- our favorite place) who spoke encouragement over me and told stories from the past 30 years. this was hands down the best birthday i've had yet! 


things I want to always remember from that night:

that room filled with my people
mikey singing Pat McGee, "haven't seen for awhile" 
bennie & BD leading "happy birthday" in their best Italian opera voices 
glasses raised
chocolate peanut butter pie 
conversations and memories shared
pictures in front of the tree


mikey, you're simply the best. thank you for loving me, knowing me, and supporting me always. thank you for being my biggest fan, my camerado. cheers to turning 30. cheers to this next year, the first in this new decade, and all of the sweet adventures it may bring. 


1 comment:

  1. it meant so much to both of us that we could be there to celebrate you and your beautiful life. you, my dear, are such a treasure!

    ReplyDelete