February 11, 2010

2.1.10 through 2.8.10



February 1! 

My little bird friend came back. I have a feeling you will seem him a LOT! 

Feb. 2
Back Porch Railing 

February 3
Don't be fooled. It was disgusting! I was SO disappointed! I made these wonderful looking Pound Cake Cupcakes for dessert and when we ate them they were so dry that I literally choked and thought Mike was going to have to do the heimlich!! 

FEBRUARY 4
LOST Season Premier (the last season!!!)
How my life will be spent on Thursday nights until it's over, then I do not know what I will do...probably re-watch all of the seasons. Hah! 

Feb. 5
Craft night - painting a picture frame for Ashleigh's shower on Saturday

Feb. 6
"Stock the Kitchen" Shower for Ashleigh (:
Fun Stuff!! 

February 7
The bird feeder that is in our front yard has become a source of a lot of pictures for me! I LOVE birds (if you haven't noticed) 

February 8, 2010
Carson asked me & Mike to join him for some Spirit Week festivities at HHS this week -- Tonight was the dodgeball tourney & boy it took both me and Mike back to when we played in the tournament for LHF during our Spirit Week Senior year! Good Times, Good Times (: 


No comments:

Post a Comment