December 22, 2010

holiday baking extravaganza

Tuesday morning I spent about 4.5 hours baking. I love to bake, I really do. I made cowboy cookies, pound cake (regular & lemon), cranberry & wild blueberry pie, and white chocolate peppermint cheesecake. Some of them are gifts for Mike's co-workers. Some are treats for Bible study dessert parties or family get-togethers. 

cowboy cookies (a staple around here)







 Gram's Never Fail Pound Cake



The red pans were regular pound cake, the green ones (and big one in the middle) were lemon pound cake (and it was dang good!)



Christmas goodies for Mike's co-workers 



White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake
 melting the chocolate





We have to wait until CHRISTMAS to see how it tastes!



the HUGE mess in the kitchen (after round 2 of baking...I'd already cleaned up a mess at least this big already!)




baby pound cakes!

2 comments:

  1. I am so envious of your day! Everything looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! (: I hope you're Loving being home!!!

    ReplyDelete