December 10, 2010

Rockin' around the Christmas tree...

On the first Sunday of December my dad's side of the family gets together at Honey's house every year. We've done this since my great-grandmother died about 10 years ago -- it's a great time to catch up and eat a lot of yummy food. Plus, we get to see some of the family that we don't get to see that often.

the dining room table (before all of the goodies were placed) -- this is about half of it!


This year, after all of the family festivities at Honey's, my mom, dad, Carson, Haley, Kendall, Mike & myself went over to the good ole 'rents house to decorate their GINORMOUS tree!! (it's well over 10 feet tall - they had to cut a lot off the bottom and then off the top once they got it in the house!)




decorating is my favorite!

 
Mikey workin' hard to reach the top!


and when that didn't work , we resorted to greater measures


Snowman


this is one of my favorites
it came from the ten-thousand villages shop that came to Clemson a few years ago


another one of my favorites


the tree & all it's glory


me & haley after decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment