April 30, 2012

weekends in april

The past two weekends have been full of exciting things! Last weekend, Mike and I got to enjoy a long weekend at Pawley's Island with our community group leaders, Will & Toni. It was glorious [and I may have gotten sunburned]. We laid out when the weather permitted, hung around the house and watched a lot of baseball when it didn't and ate ourselves silly. I hope this summer is full of weekend trips just like this one.


sunday afternoon
rain @ the beach
mikey watchin' the storm

This weekend was my sweet, handsome, little brother's first prom! I had the joy of taking pictures of him and some of his friends at Furman -- enjoy! (:


Carson
my handsome, grown up "little" brother (: 

DSC01865
Sarah & Carson 


Elledge, Mikey & Carson
Elledge, Mikey & Carson

the group
Group Shot

C&S again
last one, i promise 

Next up: more pictures of the progress on the house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment