September 5, 2012

30 weeks

30 weeks

How far along? 30 weeks (but according to my doctor I'm measuring a week behind & was @ my last appointment as well) 
Sleep: sleeping great - I feel like this is my consolation prize for the heartburn
Best moment(s) this week: Hearing Baby M's heartbeat at my 30 week appointment -- always such a great reminder of how big our God is and what a miracle this little one is! AND, booking our Babymoon / 3rd Anniversary trip! (AKA the last get away with no kiddos to leave behind (; )
Movement: still rockin' & rollin'! 
Food cravings: nothing
Symptoms: Not much has changed since last week: still breathing fire and my ribs still feel bruised.
Gender prediction: When I asked Mike recently what he thought was "in there" his response was "a baby" (: Haha ... I'm countin' down the days 'til we find out if our sweet Baby Martin is a girl or a boy!
Labor signs:
nothing recently
Stretch marks: nope
Belly button in or out: barely an outtie
Looking forward to: Workin' on the nursery (oh, and the rest of the house). Having less than 10 weeks to go! 
Random facts about Baby M: According to The Bump Baby M is still in the same measurement range as last week:  15.2-16.7" long and 2.5-3.8 pounds. Now baby is strong enough to grasp a finger and its brain is developing more & more! Whoop, whoop -- stronger and smarter!

30 weeks = cucumber30 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment