October 30, 2012

38 weeks & a baby shower

DSC02916

How far along? 38 weeks + 4 days
Weight Gain: +17 pounds
Sleep: Counting my blessings and sleeping while I can!  
Best moment(s) this week: The sweet baby shower that Megan & Kayla gave me! (: Thanks ladies!!
Movement: We still have a wiggle worm 

Food cravings: notta 
Symptoms: thankfully everything seems to be better! (little to no heartburn and the nausea is gone) 
Gender prediction: no idea!
Labor signs: a few Braxton-Hixx contractions here and there 
Stretch marks: nope
Belly button in or out: outtie
Looking forward to: Seriously looking forward to Baby M's arrival!! Counting down! 10ish days (: 
Random facts about Baby M: According to the Bump, Baby M is the size of a pumpkin at 18.9-20.9" long and 6.2-9.2lbs! (How appropriate?!) (: 


DSC02971

DSC02914


1 comment:

  1. Mc-Mc...I always try to comment on your blogs (from my iPod) and never have success. So now that I'm on our desktop...I'm doin' it! You look super cute in your pictures (By the way PLEASE tell Megan & Kayla I'm so sorry...I don't think I ever actually RSVP'd to the shower. Had good intentions...but sucked. Didn't mean to be rude!) Can't believe he/she will be here in a matter of days. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete