January 22, 2018

taking stock // 001

1


making: lists & plans 
eating: all the soup, because, winter 
drinking: bottomless coffee 
reading: all the pretty horses [technically mikey is reading aloud to me]
listening: to iron & wine and adele 
texting: amber & alexa 
watching: the crown [season 2]
bookmarking: birthday ideas for Mikey & Ez 
wanting: [desperately] warmer weather 
looking: forward to the Palmetto 200 & a night in Charleston afterwards 
enjoying: researching and collecting and making  
waiting: on one of my best friend's baby to arrive 
wondering: if said baby is going to be a boy or girl (?)
loving: my new perfume - my "want" from my boy for Christmas 
hating: being in a cooking rut 
hoping: to really get the ball rolling on the plans mikey & i have been working on
marveling: at the baby stage [again] ... it never gets old 
needing: to catch up on journaling 
wearing: my fav sweat pants & new red adidas shirt 
smelling: snow 
noticing: the stack of felt mikey asked me to put away yesterday (oops) 
knowing: that i should go to bed 
laughing: at mike's bed time tales from tonight 
thinking: about the letter i meant to write earlier this week 
daydreaming: about summer travels with my five boys 
wishing: i'd squeezed in a run today 
feeling: excited about secret birthday plans already made for mikey 
celebrating: [finally] having a baby that likes to sleep at night 

No comments:

Post a Comment