January 3, 2012

a mish-mosh of Christmas happenings

love our friends


Mere, Megan, Mel, Me & Kayla at J & Collins' wedding


jingle bells!


smooch!


O, Christmas Tree


Penguin!

 
me & boo boo


cousins
Cousins [minus Courtney & Kenny]


Man, how is it already January?  It seems like so much time and energy is spent getting ready for all things December [and Christmas / birthdays of course] and every year it comes and goes just as it did the year before. December was just as busy as the rest of the year for us which I didn't think was possible. We had the wedding of our sweet friends, J & Collins, two work parties and TONS of family get-togethers. If I had a magic wand I'd slow time down just a smidge. But, since I don't and here we are in January of another year, I'll leave you with this  (:




 

lovely
Happy 2012 Y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment