January 11, 2011

S.N.O.W.D.A.Y.N.U.1.2.K.1.1.

Our first snow day of the year brought about much playing (red-neck style of course), hot chocolate, great friends, and lots of frozen fingers & toes! 

my feet prints in the snow




i love this lantern. it provided one of my favorite pictures of the day when it was raining one day 



my car has never seen this much snow!




our home (: [with the Martins]



the Martin's house! so pretty! 



the view down the street



BD's mom sledding with us! 



Megan, Kayla & Me 
sweet, sweet friends! 



my parents house



Carson - my sweet little brother 




Mike & Sully dog




me jumpin' off the ramp in the back yard being pulled by the 4-wheeler



mikey waiting for his turn 
[i think this is super cute...he looks like a little kid]




Happy to be celebrating a *Snow Day* 

No comments:

Post a Comment