November 30, 2011

no. 30

no. 30
today, and every day, i am thankful for My Mike (:
thankful for our time at clemson together



thankful that we enjoy doing some of the same things
thankful that he'll dance with methankful that he likes the braves




thankful for our wedding day


thankful for his goofyness


thankful for 2+ years of marriagethankful for adventure

i am thankful for my very best friend to go through life with
i am thankful that he is goofy
i am thankful for this adventure that we are on
i am thankful that his heart is for the Lord
i am thankful for 2+ years of incredible marriage
i am thankful that we enjoy doing some of the same things, and different things too
i am thankful that he will dance with me
i am thankful that he eats anything i cook without complaining
i am thankful that he snuggles me at night and that i get to wake up beside him every morning
i am thankful that he will be active with me
i am thankful that he loves to travel
i am thankful that he enjoys being outside
i am thankful that he is a hard-worker
i am thankful that he provides for our family
i am thankful that he lets me be me [with my funkiness in all it's glory]
i am thankful that he is a braves fan - seriously
i am thankful that he makes me want to be a better person

[disclaimer: this list could go on for.ever]

the best is yet to be

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely, positively precious. Teesh and I are SO blessed to know y'all!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Anna. What a wonderful couple you make, and how thankful I am to have you to look up to!

    ReplyDelete