November 1, 2011

a month of thanksgiving

Welcome to my "month of thanksgiving" where I will be sharing one thing everyday that I am thankful for.

no.1
home

i'm thankful that mike's parents have graciously let us live with them since january of this year. i'm thankful everyday for a warm place to lay our heads at night that isn't costing us anything right now. i'm thankful for time with mimi and papa that we'll never have again in this same way.


what are you thankful for today as we enter into this season of thanksgiving?

1 comment:

  1. Megan, I love this idea! We all need to remember to be thankful for both the little and big things in our lives. Similarly to you, I'm thankful for TJ's parents opening up their home to us. Thankful for woooooonderful in-laws who are SO much more than just that! :)

    ReplyDelete