October 13, 2016

celebrate | lucky number seven


Untitled


 Y'all!! Mikey & I just celebrated our lucky number seven! Holy cow. Looking back over the past year is exhausting, if I'm honest. We moved a couple of times, added another arrow to our quiver, spent countless hours working on our beloved white house, traveled some, ran a few races, and have gone none stop in all the in between. 

Mikey, I love you. You are my very best friend & there is nobody on the face of the planet I'd rather do this crazy life with. YOU are my biggest adventure. Thank you for loving your people well. Maybe lucky number seven will bring about a season of rest. Maybe, lucky number 77 will...who knows? If we don't get rest until then, remember that our cups are overflowing. Keep me safe mister & I'll keep you wild. I promise. 

[sixfivefourthreetwoone]


1 comment:

  1. happy seven, sweet martins! you are a supreme model of love, faith, adventure, and parenthood, and we love doing this crazy, beautiful life with y'all. we love you and are so proud of you! keep on keepin' on.

    ReplyDelete