July 10, 2012

22 weeks

22 weeks
How far along? 22 weeks + 4 days
Sleep: still sleeping great (praise the Lord) 
Maternity Clothes: Sweet Ansley brought me another load of maternity clothes this past weekend -- bless you Ansley, Toni, Erica & Jori! Thanks to these sweet women I am seriously not going to have to buy any clothes for this pregnancy 
Best moment this week: getting the deck started! I can already see this little one crawling around out there (: 
Movement: this baby loves to wiggle & move!
Food cravings: I can't really call these cravings--more like wants: red meat (i love a good hamburger anyway) and gummy candy (Hot Tamales right now) 
Symptoms: still having outrageous heartburn 
Have you started to show yet: Yes! 
Gender prediction: lately I've been feeling girl ...
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? somehow it's still hangin' in there as an innie
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy! 
Looking forward to: our 24 week appointment next week [and the beach!] 
Random fun facts about Baby M this weekLittle Mc weighs about 1 pound now & is around 11 inches long (the size of a papaya)! Baby is also sleeping in cycles now -- anywhere from 12-14 hours / day!

yay!

Disclaimer (Sorry for the lack of creativity with the chalk board--maybe next week we'll be back on the fruit bandwagon & my creative juices will be flowing again) (: 

1 comment:

  1. One day when I was preg with NG I thought I wanted to get some hot tamales on my lunch break. After downing the whole box in about an hour I decided that I couldn't allow myself to buy them anymore. Lol

    I also has CRAZY heartburn. I'm talking my dr had me on Prevacid and I was popping Tums like nobody's biz.

    Ahh! The joys of pregnancy! Good thing there is a super cute baby at the end of the finish line, eh?

    ReplyDelete