Avocado Deviled Eggs
(Too bad I didn’t find this recipe until day 30! It’s going to become a Martin household staple for sure!)
Juice from ½ lemon (or lime)
Garlic salt & pepper to taste
- Boil eggs for 10ish minutes. Once eggs are boiled, place in bowl of cold water for 10-15 minutes, then let sit until room temperature.
- Once cooled down to room temperature, remove the shells.
- Slice eggs in half and scoop the yolk into a bowl. Save the gutted whites.
- Slice avocado in half, remove pit and add to bowl with egg yolks.
- Add juice from ½ lemon or lime (I used lemon because that’s what I had), garlic salt and pepper.
- Mash together until the consistency is that of deviled egg filling.
- Scoop filling back into gutted whites.
You could also add a little onion or tomato as well!