Great for any meal!
2-3 eggs / omelet (I ate 2 – Mike at 3)
1 large bell pepper (color of your choice)
Small handful onion
- Scramble eggs in a bowl & set aside
- Chop bell pepper, onion, mushrooms and avocado into small pieces
- Mix into eggs and add salt / pepper to taste
- Make sure to coat pan with a dab of raw butter (Mike’s choice) or coconut oil (my choice)
- Let the egg / veggie mixture cook for 2-4 minutes (depending on how hot your stove is), then flip half of the eggs onto the other half and let cook for 1-2 minutes longer.
We ate our omelets with bacon, fruit and mustard / hot sauce.